Inland Marine Insurance

Inland marine insurance indemnifies loss to moving or moveable property. Inland marine policies are know as “floaters” since the property to which coverage is extended is essentially “floating.” The coverage includes property that just involves an element of transportation.


The property that is insured under inland marine coverage is typically one of the following:


  • Account Receivable
  • Bailee Customer's Goods
  • Builder's Risk
  • Camera & Photographic Equipment
  • Communication Towers & Equipment
  • Computer Coverage
  • Contractor's Equipment
  • Fine Arts Installation
  • Leased Property
  • Mobile Medical Equipment
  • Motor Truck Cargo
  • Rigger's Liability


Please call us or click for an insurance coverage review.

Did you know? You can get coverage even if you have experienced losses